Saturday, August 11, 2012

The English Goat

My boyfriend's mother is a talented writer, regularly producing all sorts of wonderful tales on her blog. Whilst reading one of her most recent pieces from her short story series, a wonderful image came to mind, and I thought it would make a lovely birthday gift for her - and be a lot of fun to draw! I've inserted the illustrated story below. So make yourself nice cup of tea, sit back and enjoy the ride!

Words copyright Ashen Venema 2012
Images copyright Natasha Tonkin 2012







1 comment:

  1. Tasha, first of all thanks for adding this image to my story, it was such a boost. The English Goat is hilarious, and emblematic ... I keep saying, sign your work. You humour is delicately subversive. I'm pleased that your work is in demand, by the BBC, and the wonderful project re: background animation for 'Die Zauberflote' in Berlin - but please blow your trumpet - you don't do it nearly enough!!! I'm challenged myself in that way, which is why I'm preaching :)

    ReplyDelete