Friday, December 28, 2012

Jumping for Joy

Another Christmas has lept by once again, leading us into 2013, a year that already promises to be full of exciting new experiences and challenges. This particular Christmas however, has already a found itself a special spot in my memory. During a peaceful stroll on Christmas Eve, winding our way through the leafy walkways of Rowledge, my boyfriend pulled out a very interesting-looking ring from his jacket pocket....and asked for my hand in marriage. Shortly after the suprise and shock subsided I found myself jumping for joy! Much like the drawing (above) I created for a series of greeting cards, which I handed out to loved ones over Christmas. I'm conjuring a way of celebrating the engagement in a creative and memorable way and look forward to sharing it here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment