Saturday, March 10, 2012

Team Turtle

I came across a strange picture today. It was of conjoined turtles. I imagined how difficult it must be for the turtles to go about their everyday lives, being connected connected at the hip. But, at the same time, two minds are better than one, so perhaps these turtles are at an advantage!

I often enjoy disappearing into my own world when I'm drawing and generally creating, but at times I find that a second opinion helps me to see what I may have missed or how I can improve. In the drawing below I've captured the turtles as a creative team, independent but always willing to give a spare hand when needed.

1 comment:

  1. As long as the team is creative. My mind is crowded with more ideas than is comfortable at times ... I'd quite like spare hands for the practical tasks :)

    ReplyDelete